DOS & DON’TS WHILE TAKING HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE
If you are undergoing a homeopathic treatment or going to take one then please do consider the points stated in this article as guidelines to be followed while taking homeopathic medicines.
- Take four pills at a time (standard dose for all the medicines given in pills form, we at Sanjeevani Homoeopathy Clinic use size 30 Nos. Globules)
- DO NOT TOUCH THE PILLS
- Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes before and after taking the medicines.
- If you are given more than one medicine, keep minimum 15-30 mins gap in-between any two medicines.
- If you are taking any Allopathic Medicines (Eg. For Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism or any other complaint) – DO NOT STOP THESE MEDICINES, CONTINUE THEM AS IT IS UNLESS DOCTOR ASKS YOU TO STOP THEM.
- Avoid Raw Onions, Garlic, Coffee & Peppermint while taking Homoeopathic medicines.
HOW TO TAKE MEDICINES IN WATER DURING ACUTE CONDITIONS:
- Take half cup of water (approx. 100 ml) in a glass container.
- Add One full cap of pills in it.
- Stir 30 times & take one teaspoon, cover the rest & keep it aside.
- Repeat this 1 tsp. water every 4-6 hours as per Doctor’s prescription. Stir 10 times before each dose.
- Water once prepared can be used for 24-36 hours. Discard after 24-36 hours & prepare fresh medicine by repeating steps 1 to 3.